How to use Percutane Pain Relief Cream
Directions for best results
Use sparingly at first. Apply a small amount to the required area (1 - 2cm length should be enough for a small area) and massage in lightly until absorbed. Percutane Pain Relief Cream may produce a warm sensation which is part of the beneficial effect. Only a small amount is required for prolonged results. Depending on the type of pain you are experiencing you may need to use it for 1 week or even up to 4 weeks to obtain the full effect.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after use (if hands are not the treatment site) or use gloves to apply. If using for arthritis in your hands apply Percutane Pain Relief Cream and wait 20 to 30 minutes before washing. Avoid eye or sensitive area contact during this time.
Exercise or a hot bath or shower can reactivate the beneficial warming process.
Always read the label.
- For external use only
- Use only as directed
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin
- Do not use on children under the age of 6 years.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips or sensitive body areas.
- Do not bandage the area tightly and do not use under thermal supports, heating pads, hot water bottles, in the sauna or spa because doing so can increase the risk of serious burns.
- Cold sponge to reduce warmth.
- Wash hands with soap thoroughly after use or use gloves to apply.
- If eye contact occurs, flush out with cold water. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
- Slight warmth, stinging, or burning on the application site may occur. If any
of these effects persist or worsen, or if you experience blistering, swelling,
increased/unusual pain at the application site, contact your doctor promptly.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Capsicum or Chilli Peppers
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.